or copy the link

If you are planning a trip to Finland from Spain be aware of current Finn visa requirements and regulations as these tend to change over night. There are different types of visas which are available for foreigners intending to enter Finland and you will have to make sure that you apply for the correct visa that suited to the purpose of your trip.

Read about the types of Finn visas from the links below to ensure you are applying for the right type of visa.

Finn Tourist Visa | Finn Business Visa
Other Finn Visas | Finn Visa Forms
Finn Visa Letters | Finn Embassy in Madrid

Finn Travel Visas

Finn tourist visa is granted for a limited time of leisure travel and no strictly business activities allowed.

Finn business visa is for partaking in short term commerce in Finland.

Finn Transit visa, is generally valid for 3 days or less, for transferring through a port in Finn to a third destination.

On-arrival visa for Finland is given at a port of entry in Finland. This is different from not needing a visa at all, as the visitor sholud still get the visa before they can in fact seek to pass through immigration.

Student visa for Finland, which permits its holder to study at an institution of higher education in Finn.

Finn temporary worker visa, is for people to work in an organisation in Belgium.

Spousal visa or partner visa, given to the spouse, civil partner or de facto partner of a resident or Finn citizen.

Finn Marriage visa is given for a lengthy time prior to civil partnership wedding based on a proven relationship with a citizen or resident of Finland.

For all other types of visas please visit Finn visa information.

Please note: In individual situations, you may be expected to furnish additional documents. Procedures and rules in Embassy of Finland can and do, alter overnight. We accept no responsibilty for any such changes or any transaction initiated directly between an applicant and the Finn embassy.

Suraj Estrella: Good day, I've spoken to the saudi embassy in I...
Ash: Where is the British embassy...
GUIMATSIE: Hi am from cameroon and would like to have informa...
hamidreza zare: Hello. , I 'm Iranian . 'd Go Nicaragua country . ...
may arlanthu: Dear sir, I,m Malaysian passport want to trava...