or copy the link

If you are planning a trip to Hong Kong from Spain be aware of current Hong Kong visa requirements and regulations as these tend to change over night. There are different types of visas which are available for foreigners intending to enter Hong Kong and you will have to make sure that you apply for the correct visa that suited to the purpose of your trip.

Read about the types of Hong Kong visas from the links below to ensure you are applying for the right type of visa.

Hong Kong Tourist Visa | Hong Kong Business Visa
Other Hong Kong Visas | Hong Kong Visa Forms
Hong Kong Visa Letters | Hong Kong Embassy in Madrid

Hong Kong Travel Visas

Hong Kong tourist visa is granted for a limited time of leisure travel and no strictly business activities allowed.

Hong Kong business visa is for partaking in short term commerce in Hong Kong.

Hong Kong Transit visa, is generally valid for 3 days or less, for transferring through a port in Hong Kong to a third destination.

On-arrival visa for Hong Kong is given at a port of entry in Hong Kong. This is different from not needing a visa at all, as the visitor sholud still get the visa before they can in fact seek to pass through immigration.

Student visa for Hong Kong, which permits its holder to study at an institution of higher education in Hong Kong.

Hong Kong temporary worker visa, is for people to work in an organisation in Belgium.

Spousal visa or partner visa, given to the spouse, civil partner or de facto partner of a resident or Hong Kong citizen.

Hong Kong Marriage visa is given for a lengthy time prior to civil partnership wedding based on a proven relationship with a citizen or resident of Hong Kong.

For all other types of visas please visit Hong Kong visa information.

Please note: In individual situations, you may be expected to furnish additional documents. Procedures and rules in Embassy of Hong Kong can and do, alter overnight. We accept no responsibilty for any such changes or any transaction initiated directly between an applicant and the Hong Kong embassy.

Suraj Estrella: Good day, I've spoken to the saudi embassy in I...
Ash: Where is the British embassy...
GUIMATSIE: Hi am from cameroon and would like to have informa...
hamidreza zare: Hello. , I 'm Iranian . 'd Go Nicaragua country . ...
may arlanthu: Dear sir, I,m Malaysian passport want to trava...
Search The Web

Hong Kong News

An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.