or copy the link

If you are planning a trip to Japan from Spain be aware of current Japanese visa requirements and regulations as these tend to change over night. There are different types of visas which are available for foreigners intending to enter Japan and you will have to make sure that you apply for the correct visa that suited to the purpose of your trip.

Read about the types of Japanese visas from the links below to ensure you are applying for the right type of visa.

Japanese Tourist Visa | Japanese Business Visa
Other Japanese Visas | Japanese Visa Forms
Japanese Visa Letters | Japanese Embassy in Madrid

Japanese Travel Visas

Japanese tourist visa is granted for a limited time of leisure travel and no strictly business activities allowed.

Japanese business visa is for partaking in short term commerce in Japan.

Japanese Transit visa, is generally valid for 3 days or less, for transferring through a port in Japanese to a third destination.

On-arrival visa for Japan is given at a port of entry in Japan. This is different from not needing a visa at all, as the visitor sholud still get the visa before they can in fact seek to pass through immigration.

Student visa for Japan, which permits its holder to study at an institution of higher education in Japanese.

Japanese temporary worker visa, is for people to work in an organisation in Belgium.

Spousal visa or partner visa, given to the spouse, civil partner or de facto partner of a resident or Japanese citizen.

Japanese Marriage visa is given for a lengthy time prior to civil partnership wedding based on a proven relationship with a citizen or resident of Japan.

For all other types of visas please visit Japanese visa information.

Please note: In individual situations, you may be expected to furnish additional documents. Procedures and rules in Embassy of Japan can and do, alter overnight. We accept no responsibilty for any such changes or any transaction initiated directly between an applicant and the Japanese embassy.

Suraj Estrella: Good day, I've spoken to the saudi embassy in I...
Ash: Where is the British embassy...
GUIMATSIE: Hi am from cameroon and would like to have informa...
hamidreza zare: Hello. , I 'm Iranian . 'd Go Nicaragua country . ...
may arlanthu: Dear sir, I,m Malaysian passport want to trava...